Giambattista Valli, I can't drink too much wearing this dress because if I need to use the restroom, I can't pull my dress up, I have to pull my dress from top down and with that big collar attached to the dress, it will be lots of work.YSL
- Okay so the white Jil Sander beauty came, and she looks much better in person than on photo, size 34 and fits me perfectly without any alteration needed. I love when dress fits me like this. One thing I want to mention though, the dress as I have seen at Neiman Marcus store back in July during their lastcall sale and this dress is made of totally different materials. I didn't bother to try it on because my size was not available. Good thing is the one that I ordered at Neimanmarcus.com comes with the kind of material that I like especially for the ruffle part on the front. This time when I saw it onsale online at like 75% off and available in size 34 so I had to snatch it up right away
- I am going to California on Saturday for a week, exploring Napa, Sanfran and Southen California.
- Beside, every blogger has been talking nonstop about Lanvin for HM on twitter, facebook, so much advertisement for Lanvin and HM. I wish I can check out the collection in person to touch and feel the fabric, hopefully the quality is better than that of the regular H&M stuffs. For price point of over $200 for a dress from H&M, it better be. One thing I must say that be expexting to run into other ladies in your area wearing the exac same dress at the up coming holidays patry if you live near a H&M store that carries this collection. That would be the only reason why I don't care to own a piece from the this line. Only after couple of hours after the launch, there are thousands of pieces on ebay for a much marked up prices. People see the demand for this and there is a chance to make some cash from people who has to have a dress from this collection and willing to pay more for it because they don't live near H&M or didn't get a chance to get to one before everyone grabbed them all for themselves and their friends. Well, I don't have anything H&M or Lanvin, but if I''d much rather save up to buy the real deal. I see Neiman Marcus has them onsale, just have to pay more:(.
- The land is a go, will be closing after my trip next week back from California.
- Beside, anyone plan on shopping black Friay after thanks giving sale? if I live near a nice saks, I would, but the saks by me does not carry anything nice, all the shoes are kind of old ladies and I don't care to have.
- I'll miss my company Christmas party this year and we are having at the Mansion on Turtle Creek. I will be flying home on the evening of the party so I probably will just meet them up for after party, one positive thing is I will be given gift card for two to dine out at restaurant of my choice:). I was thinking about wearing the black YSL jacket above with my Chanel skirt and black patent sky high Christina Louboutin pumps, but now that I am not going, it will wait for another special occasion to wear
- I own so many black everything, and I promise myself I will not buy anothe black dress unless it's something really pretty and somehow I always end up with more black. I move away from black several years ago and however I do not own anything too bold neither, mostly neutral color scheme. I sure love white. I dont mind light and pale pink, I love nude, Ivory, white, green, any darker shade of pink like hot pink will not have my name attached to it. I also love big bold and wild print.
- I'll be going to a weding on 4th, so I will wear the black Giambattista Valli dress above with black CL pumps, black Chanel clutch and hot red lipstick. I went to a wedding this past weekend as well, but knowing me I don't usually take any photos. I will try to take photo of the outfit next time to share.