Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fabulous Black Friday Finds

Elizabeth & James Snake skin pattern pumps. Reg $375, I paid $135.50Christian Louboutin Delic pumps in dark red wine color, reg price $695, I paid $175.50

These are my Black Fabulous Friday finds from Saks at Dallas Galleria store. I went to return a face cream this past Tuesday at Saks, while I was in the store I browsed around the shoes department and ran into these beauties.
Every year for After Thanks Giving and Christmas sales, Saks offers 50% off on sale items from 8A.M until Noon so have your debit card/credit card ready. By way, I only shop on cash, I'm not a big fan of credit card because I would still have to pay back so might as well just pay cash for what I buy. My credit card is only for purpose like car rental and such. When rentinf a car, I have to use a credit card, not a debit card.

I am sure everyone waits until Friday to go shopping, but for me knowing that the store will have the sale, I ask the sale person to hold the items I find prior to the big sale to be rung up on the sale day. This way I don't have to fight the traffic, find parking, and getting to the store super early for the sale and/or risk a chance of someone else spot the items before I get there. Saks in Dallas does not carry lots of desginers, or any fun and interesting shoes. I think the CL pumps were someone's return to the store, and surprising they were on sale.
As you can tell I love to shop. I love clothes and shoes, but I am also very passionate about fitness. I trained with a trainer for over a year, and I can be a trainer myself at this point. All I need is a certification to train. I get approached by lots of trainers and mangers at the gym to ask if I ever thought of becoming a trainer? and that I should get my cert and training part time.
I am 5 ft 2 inches and weight 110lbs....I don't look it, but I am. I can do pull ups, push ups. I never tried to do until I collapse to see how many I can do. But my co-worker wouldnt dare to take on the push ups challange with me for HH drinks for eveyrone in the office:).
It's Thanks Giving day, but I am getting ready to head to the gym this morning, working on back and biceps today. I had a full legs work out yesterday.
You would think Ia m always decked out in desginer dresses and heels, but the truth is I'm most comfortablet in my work out gear. I only dress up for special occasion.
Happy thanks giving everyone, and hope you all find great black friday deals. Do share about what you find.

4 comments: