Thursday, September 17, 2009

everything sequins, sequin me please!!!

It looks big hanging, but it fits me very nice...I'll have to do an outfit post with this pants soon so you can kind of have an idea how they look.














I found a pair of Tory Burch Pants for a very good deal, I thought it would be fun to wear for a festive holiday party so I bought the pants thinking if I don't wear it I can still put it up on ebay and somebody will buy it for such a steal.

Work is slow today for me so I googled how to wear hot sequin pants, and I didn't realize they are still so in now, and they have been seen on the runway recently. Well, I am going to keep it for me, but if you are interested, please let me know and tell me how much you are willing to buy it for:)
The pants is by Tory Burch, size 2, retail for $695 .

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the picture of you wearing it. I can never pull off =(

    ReplyDelete